Hi, it’s Shawne from Project: Forgive.
Project: Forgive’s social media reach is impacting nearly 12 million people every month and we want to feature your quotes.
We’re seeking your quotes on the topics of: forgiveness, compassion, integrity, collaboration, diversity, adversity, kindness, leadership and love.
In return, you’ll receive access to watch our PBS live-streamed event called Authentic Leadership Day. (See below for details.)
This innovative event sponsored by Verizon Wireless, Ford Motor Company, Cryoderm and Michigan Works! Association was created through our leadership foundation Project: Forgive, a 501c3 non-religious, non-partisan organization that educates leaders and students on collaboration, diversity, integrity, compassion and forgiveness in the workplace.
The Project: Forgive Foundation was born out of a 5-minute video on forgiveness that went viral, garnering media attention from outlets such as CNN and Inc. Magazine, and support from the likes of Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Kristen Bell from the movie “Frozen.”
►Be sure to add the author, especially if it’s you.
Authentic Leadership Day live streamed on
PBS’ Detroit Public Television.
Thousands participated and you can still have access with your quote.
This fast paced day of personal and professional development is geared for business owners and those on a corporate track.
Authentic Leadership is exactly what Six-Time EMMY® winner and international speaker Shawne Duperon is creating, as she leads a global movement on forgiveness. Her five-minute non-religious, non-partisan video on the conversation of forgiveness went viral (www.projectforgive.com), seen by tens of thousands across the globe.
The video garnered the attention and endorsement of visionary leader Archbishop Desmond Tutu and country artist Naomi Judd, along with major media such as CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS, and OM Times and Inc. Magazine to name a few.
In this fast-paced live event international speaker Shawne Duperon leads a team of accomplished speakers and best-selling authors for a day of expanding your leadership skills in:
• Building authentic relationships,
• Growing organic and intuitive influence,
• Embracing cultural differences,
• And resolving and forgiving challenges in business.
During the live-streamed recorded event, you will master and discover:
- What it means to lead with integrity through difficult and pressure-filled challenges.
- How to recognize and address your blind spots as a leader.
- A new understanding of competition that fosters collaboration in business.
- The top characteristics that embody a charismatic and powerful leader and how to embed them within your organization.
- How to truly shame-lessly self promote as a leader and model authentic promotion for others.
- Your authentic style of leadership and when to adjust to different business scenarios.
- The three crucial habits that will grow your influence as a leader (that most people don’t know!!).
- How to communicate with your team in a way that inspires them to follow you effortlessly.
- What works and what doesn’t when it comes to your own personal, biological hardwiring as a leader.
- The unspoken rulebook that influential leaders play by.
- How to stop those cumbersome, long, boring business meetings and finally lead to get more done.
- Why arrogance is fear and how to shift “fear” in the moment (along with ANY annoyance) so your leadership is received and honored with respect.
- How to go-with-the-flow without losing your authenticity or personal power.
- The biggest mistakes when it comes to leadership and how to quickly forgive yourself and others and move on.
and much more…
Once you provide a quote, you will receive information
on how you can watch the event.
Speakers include Shawne Duperon, Gary Weinstein,
Jackie Lovejoy, Tammy Bernier, Sharon McRill, Mickye Mathis,
and best-selling authors Charmaine Hammond,
Marilyn Suttle, Lisa Mininni and Teresa de Grosbois,
along with video messages from
Bryant McGill, Jack Canfield, Bob Burg and Randy Gage.
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event and fundraiser possible:
National Media and Marketing Partners
Facebook Marketing Partners
Local Media and Marketing Partners