This fast-paced webinar is now recorded.
When you register below you will receive immediate access.
ChiroHealth USA Sponsored Webinar
What Are You Broadcasting?
How to Leverage Exquisite Press
Releases When Pitching Media
Ready to land more social media buzz, free publicity and media exposure for your business or practice?
Are you tired of:
- Being the best-kept secret?
- Reinventing the marketing wheel with stuff that doesn’t work?
- Spending a ton of money for nothing?
- Being stopped by fear and time?
This marketing webinar is for you and it’s like no other. It is a blend of tips for traditional and social media – designed to give you the tools, skills and shortcuts to leverage your media strategies and grow buzz around your practice, specifically when pitching media.
What are you broadcasting? What signal are you giving off that exponentially draws patients to your practice or clients to your business when sending press releases to traditional media – like ABC and CNN?
This webinar is all about mastering:
- Social media strategies that kick start visitor and media engagement
- The top 3 press release blunders that push away reporters
- The 4 secrets behind creating patient or client stories that has media cover you
- How to leverage massive reach with powerful press releases
- How to converge all your marketing efforts for the biggest bang
and much more…
Six-Time EMMY® Award winner Shawne Duperon says statistics show it’s not who you know, but who knows YOU.
This webinar is designed to take you beyond any of your current press release writing skills and help you make conscious choices for engagement when pitching media to promote your business.
Seasoned pros leave this event with a new level of mastery and awareness. Beginners learn the ropes.
If inspired, join us January 24, 2013 at 4:00pm EST, 3:00pm CST, 2:00pm MST, 1:00pm PST
The cost is $37. When you register you will receive links and password details to gain access to the online recording.
Thanks to our sponsor Chiro Health USA
for making this webinar possible.