ShawneTV – On Camera Basics
You’ve caught the attention of the media and now you have to figure out what to do – fast! Are you ready if CNN calls? Or the phone rings and it’s Good Morning America, CBC, Dr. Phil or Oprah’s network?
Whether you’re a corporate spokesperson, an author with a new book to promote, or an expert looking to expand your influence, this fast-paced content-rich 7-minute video will show you how to act like a pro on the set, even if you’ve never done it before.
You’ll master the interviewing skills every reporter wishes you knew, like:
- Where to look and where NOT to
- Where to stand and how to position your shoulders
- The difference between “live” and “taped” interviews
- What NOT to do with the microphone
- How to answer the most basic questions, that most get wrong every single time!
- 3 fab tools for managing ANY discomfort during an interview
- How to avoid rambling – a common mistake
- The BEST length for soundbites
- The importance of downstrokes and how it impacts your interview
- What “copying” the reporter really means & how it will cement you as a reliable go-to expert
- The perfect answer WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW THE ANSWER
This immediately accessible download is only $20.
A portion of the proceeds benefit The Project: Forgive Foundation.