ShawneTV – Crisis Communication MP3
Crisis Communication: Five Things You Must Never Say or Do During a Crisis
It could happen to you. One phone call, one moment of mishandling media and your business reputation is gone.. just like that.
Are you ready for… ?
- A call in the middle of the night telling you a fire at your office injures two high-school kids who were breaking in
- Your CEO embezzles $100,000
- Someone holds a press conference claiming sexual harassment
- A disgruntled customer creates a YouTube video slamming your company, creating viral devastation
- One mishandled media crisis could cost you thousands, and in some cases millions, of dollars inbusiness.
This marketing webinar is for you and it’s like no other. It is a blend of tips for traditional and social media – designed to give you the tools, skills and shortcuts to leverage your media strategies through great press release writing and grow buzz around your business, practice, or non-profit.
This fast-paced audio download with Six-Time EMMY® winning media coach Shawne Duperon and Britain’s leading crisis expert Alan Stevens, show you how to masterfully handle a media crisis.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this content rich audio class:
- The three things to prepare your team, staff or business if a crisis hits
- What constitutes a crisis and how some chiropractors don’t “get” that a crisis is occurring before it’s too late!
- How some of you unknowingly “fan” a problem into a crisis
- How to use different strategies for different crisises
- How to avoid getting blindsided by media
- Classic reoccurring crisis communication mistakes most businesses make
- The FIRST thing you must do during a crisis
- How the response of “no comment” will haunt you for years and keep the damage rolling
- How the guy with no teeth ends up in your story, making you look even worse
- Do this crisis mistake, and we guarantee you will make yourself, your practice or non-profit LOOK very guilty
- How to avoid looking like a robot during a tough interview
- Ways to prepare your staff for the onslaught of calls and the importance of a media log
- Examine classic crisis case studies and powerfully learn from them
- What to primarily focus on after disaster strikes
- Picking the right person in your practice to answer crisis media questions
- Why you should avoid a press conference like the plague and when you should have one
- The first thing to do when your crisis goes viral
- What to do if you know don’t the answer to a media crisis question that could make or break you
and much more…
This immediately accessible MP3 is only $20.