ShawneTV – Top 9 On Camera
Mistakes to Avoid MP3
Top 9 On Camera Mistakes to Avoid
Whether you’ve been interviewed hundreds of times or you’re brand spanking new, this class will transform how you relate to reporters, and how to answer questions most corporate executives get wrong, during an interview.
Six-Time EMMY® winning media coach Shawne Duperon reveals exactly what reporters, producers, editors and bloggers wish you knew about being interviewed.
Here’s some of what you’ll master:
- The top 4 things even seasoned media interviewees miss consistently during an interview
- The difference between interview answers for print, TV, radio and influential bloggers
- How to stop yourself from rambling
- The best trick when you DON’T know the answer
- What to provide the reporter or producer in advance
- How to “NOT” sound like a commercial and have reporters run screaming the other way
- Why you never say your website
- The one thing you do that will never have you back on the set
- How to craft your message so media will use it
- How to avoid shifty eyes during a satellite interview
- The one key characteristic reporters hone in on for repeat interviews
- How to end your comments on a downstroke
- Why the reporter keeps asking the same question over and over again and what to do about it (most corporate executives make this mistake!)
- The one thing to do that builds instant trust and credibility with the audience
- The worst ways to promote your company during an interview
- The two reasons businesses don’t look good on YouTube
- Why you must NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, (did I say never??) say no comment. Ever.
- The two phrases to avoid like the plague
- The biggest distinctions between taped and live interviews
- Why the word “you” is your best friend and how to use it in a powerful way
- What the heck to do with your hands
- How to lower fear during any interview
- Why media look at your social media presence and label you as credible or not
- Do’s and don’ts when it comes to what to wear on camera
- The three best interview follow-ups that will have media come back for more
- How your online presskit gives you instant credibility
- One sure fire way to manage a media call that you didn’t expect.
And much more!
This immediately accessible MP3 is only $20.