What Are You Broadcasting?
The Business of Self Forgiveness
(When You Make Marketing Mistakes)
Many of you know the little 5-minute video on Project: Forgive went viral WITHOUT YouTube (www.projectforgive.com).
From tens of thousands of video views, posts, emails and calls to massive international media coverage (CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, Global TV, etc) this video and project is resonating across the globe.
We made a ton of mistakes along the way and were able to dust off our knees, forgive ourselves quickly and take new business risks.
It’s all about this “business of self forgiveness.”
Are you tired of:
- Watching your competitors thrive when you have a BETTER product, service or mission, or are more skilled at your job?
- Spending a ton of money for nothing?
- Struggling to move on in your marketing because of really dumb mistakes?
Then this media marketing webinar is for you – and it’s like no other. Compelling video with extraordinary marketing is unbeatable. The game is to forgive yourself quickly after taking business risks that didn’t work, while stepping into marketing actions that have you thrive.
People do business with people they like. People buy from people they like. People talk about people and services they like. People post and tag people they like on Facebook. People re-tweet people they like. Reporters cover stories over and over again with people they like.
Word-of-mouth epidemics build momentum when you leverage your marketing strategies and SEO with social media, video and media coverage.
They go even FASTER when you release past business mistakes and move on to the next level.
What are you broadcasting? What signal are you giving off at networking events, in social media and when sending press releases to traditional media – like ABC and CNN?
- Why your social media mistakes are GOLD and how to transform them into strategies that work.
- How to avoid the worst types of posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- The 2 secrets behind Facebook fan pages that attract customers to LOVE your page, not just LIKE it.
- The top skill to forgiving YOURSELF quickly in business and how to move into clean, impactful marketing clarity.
- How to converge all your marketing efforts for the biggest bang.
- This class is all about mastering:
and much more…
Six-Time EMMY® Award winner Shawne Duperon says statistics show it’s not who you know, but who knows YOU.
This webinar is designed to take you beyond any of your marketing skills and help you make conscious choices for engagement and forgive others and yourself in business quickly, so you can rock out your passionate message, product, service or non-profit.
Seasoned pros leave this event with a new level of mastery and awareness. Beginners learn the ropes.
What are you broadcasting?
How much of your traditional and social media are conscious AND strategic choices?
The cost is $27 and you will also receive our best selling MP3: “Press Releases 101: Leading Edge Press Release Tactics that Leverage Media Strategies”.
Thanks to our sponsors The Oil and Gas Magazine and the
Evolutionary Business Council for making this webinar possible.