Media consultant Shawne Duperon coaches entrepreneurs and business owners, and works with marketing teams in corporations across the globe to achieve grow your following, strategically brand your reach and expand your traditional and social media exposure
Learn Shawne’s insider secrets of business, marketing, attraction, conversion, and retention. All of Shawne’s business and communications knowledge is given to you, transferred and shared freely with you as a VIP Coaching Member
Included with membership:
- Mastering Traditional & Social Media Mastery Library (30 CD’s, $2,300)
- The Online PressKit written and created for you with 6 months of SEO hosting, $2,854
- One full Shawne Duperon Training Day, $10,000 – travel and camera extra if applicable
- One full year Crisis Communication Retainer, on call with Shawne 24/7, $8,500
- Six months of access to Shawne for personalized consultations, typically conducted in a phone conference each month which includes combinations of electronic hot-seats or strategy sessions via phone and Skype.
- 2 Tickets to ShawneTV’s Media Mastery Bootcamp, valued at $3000. These passes are open for any bootcamp worldwide and include Shawne’s well known all access pass, classroom training you can repeat at any time.
- Special rates on other ShawneTV professional services not covered under this program, such as social media services and online presskits.
- May renew at the same rate and term without price increases.
Is it time for you to get started? Do you need help figuring out which marketing opportunity is best and how to get more qualified media exposure, leads, more clients, increasing the lifetime value of customers and taking marketing actions that work? Do you have too much conflicting communication information to know what to follow? Would you like a helping hand and Shawne’s expertise to sort it out?
Please keep in mind that an application into the program does not guarantee your entrance. Shawne is selective as to which companies she chooses to work with, therefore ensure that you complete the application thoroughly. Once the application is received, our office will schedule an application consultation.